Harness the Advantage of Consumer Trust
October 17-18, 2017 | Rosemont, IL
Walmart | Unilever
Hershey's | McKinsey & Company
Learn How to Build Consumer Loyalty and Grow Your Business
Four Reasons to Attend!
Value of Transparency
Evaluate the business advantage of providing comprehensive product information to shoppers.
Discover tools for building stronger customer connections to maximize category growth.
DESIGNED FOR YOU
Information and best practices across industries and between peers
CPG and retail brands looking to fulfill the growing consumer demand for product transparency.
Agencies, researchers and consultants looking to build stronger partnerships with brands and retailers.
Harness the advantage of consumer trust
In today's marketplace, product transparency is the key to growing your business by building consumer loyalty and trust. Yet professionals charged with developing the strategy for transparency initiatives often struggle with seeking a roadmap to begin. Until now.
TransparencyIQ offers a focused environment for like-minded individuals to gather and discuss challenges, gain insights, share best practices and learn from diverse perspectives.
Consumers are increasingly more concerned about what's in the products they use and consume.
Source: Label Insight Food Revolution Study 2016
Cross-disciplinary Insights: Transparency affects stakeholders across your organization
- Analytics and insights
- Brand/product marketing
- Food science
- Packaging strategy
- Retail dietitians
- Supply Chain
- System, data and IT
Thank you to the TransparencyIQ Advisory Board
Providing guidance and perspective on content that will truly make a difference.
- Bob Carpenter, CEO, GS1 US
- Girish Dhaneshwar, AVP Supply Chain Practice Leader, Cognizant
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunford, Post Doctoral Research Fellow Univ. of North Carolina, Global FoodSwitch Project Leader
- Tom Langan, NA Director External Affairs & Media Relations, Unilever
- Patrick Moorhead, Chief Marketing Officer, Label Insight
- John Phillips, SVP Customer Supply Chain and Global Go to Market, PepsiCo
- Randy Skoda, President and CEO, Topco